Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I just wanted to talk a little about my sweet girl, Pamela Shea! Now that she is 18 months her little personality is really showing, so here are a few things about Pammie.
- She loves her brother.
- She loves to hear how pretty she is!
- She is a BIG tease.
- She will go on kissing sprees and kiss everyone in the room.
- She love to follow Taryn around the house watching her get ready.
- She is not afraid of anything!
- She LOVES to eat!!!
- And when the time calls for it she can be a little tuffy!
- She love to know what is going on at all times.
- She is a big cuddler.
- She really is a very sweet girl.
I really could go on and on. I am so grateful for her in my life! She bring such a different light into our home. I don't know what I would do without her. When she is sleeping I can't wait to see her smiling face again! I hope that we will always maintain our good relationship.
Pammie really is a light in our home and she is loved by all who know her!